Meditation is a technique to soothe one’s mind and enlighten the soul by draining all the negative feelings and thoughts. It is a very effective technique to help keep the mind and body healthy and sound. The medical professionals have also recognized the benefits of meditation on the body and how it can be used to reduce pressure, stress and tension. The exercise can also help a person to establish a better control over his body and mind. This article explains how Meditation can enlighten your Soul.
People meditate for different reasons.
· Some people try to find solace and relief from the numerous problems they usually face in their daily lives.
· Some people want to improve their health.
· Some people want to enhance their memory
· Some people aim at transforming their personality or to be acquainted to their true self.
When is the last time that you noticed how tired you were? Did you realized this morning that you are tired to work or feeling sleepy? Obviously, you have not, due to the busy schedule you have. Actually, it is important to be in touch with your inner self every day. This will only happen when a person is calm from within and has balanced concentration power.
How Meditation can enlighten your Soul
· It lets you understand your inner self. Meditation helps you see yourself beyond that beautifully designed mirror. In the rush of daily lives and the need to adjust oneself in the faux world, sometimes people forget their real identity. Meditation will help you suppress the common “blind spots” and help you locate a real “you.”
· Connection with Divine Presence. As you reflect on your life through meditation you are able to remember that you are always provided for, cared for and protected within a Divine Presence. As you take a deep breath in and out, you will recognize that no matter what you are undergoing through or where you are, there is a divine presence within you and meditating daily will build an empowering pathway to the power within you.
· It lowers the depression risk. Pregnant ladies and senior citizens are more prone to depression due to constant mood swings and lack of support. Meditation has encouraging effects on pregnant women. It helps in gaining a positive and empowered feeling towards maternity. In addition, young people are usually at a great risk of depression. Anxiety, depression and stress are commonly experienced by teenagers. Therefore schools need to include a special meditation education session.
· It guarantees sound sleep. When you are physically and emotionally fit, you are certain to have a better sleep. It helps control your mood and emotions; therefore you will have peaceful sleep at night.
The Bottom Line
A relaxed mind means a peaceful mind! A peaceful mind improves peak performance, no matter the situation you are in. Using your EHIC card you can access yoga and meditation centers at discounted rates and get the benefits of meditation. By meditating, you shorten the time span between tension and relaxation, giving yourself the permission to be human and to face pressure without any fear.