Steroids and supplements are quite common with athletes and body builders as they help them to enhance muscle mass and to regain lost energy; like steroids and supplements athletes and bodybuilders also use performance enhancing sprays. One most common performance-enhancing spray is the deer antler spray. A number of professional and amateur athletes make use of this spray to recover from torn triceps and to provide them a competitive edge over others.
Why is deer antler spray popular?
- Main reason for athletes choosing performance enhancing spray like deer antler spray over steroids and supplements is that it is undetectable on urine based drug test. This way the athletes are able to improve their performance as well as are saved from the trouble of being charged for doping.
- It is a muscle builder and helps in stimulating muscle growth.
- It is a rich source of IGF-1 or insulin like growth factor.
- It is even rich in amino acids, protein, connective cells and minerals that gives body nutritional support.
- Improves acne and asthma
- Lowers the problem of cholesterol and blood pressure
- Increases red blood cell production
- It is also said to improve sexual performance; it improves the ability to achieve erection and increase pleasure for sexual stimulation.
- Increase fertility and to reduce toxins in the liver.
- It even treats the problem of osteoporosis.
- It can soothe digestion and headache
Deer antler spray is also used in children who are dealing with problems like:
- Failure to thrive
- Mental retardation
- Learning disabilities
- Slow growth
- bone problems like rickets
If the deer antler spray being a performance enhancing spray is used with other anabolic steroids then it can cause the following side effects:
- There can be unwanted growth in muscles, bones and organs which can alter one’s appearance.
- Secondary sexual characteristics can become exaggerated.
- There can be bout of depression.
- High blood pressure then becomes common.
- The risk of developing cancer becomes high in men and women.
- It becomes quite hard to quit them.
- This spray acts like an estrogen and can also produce some side effects in people who are already sensitive to it.
- In some cases it can lead to some reproductive cancers in women.
The deer antler consists of ingredients like L-Arginine, epidemia, tribulus and eurycoma longfolia and it also consists of inactive ingredients like purified water, artificial and natural favours and the preservative potassium sorbet. The dosage of this performance- enhancing spray should be five sprays under the tongue two times in a day; once in the morning and once in the evening and the spray is not supposed to be swallowed but spayed under the tongue for almost 20 seconds.
Before you decide to use this product it is suggested to read the reviews regarding this spray online as reading and comparing reviews is the best way to make a decision regarding the product.