Fashion is something which you carry comfortably which is simple yet looks stylish in terms of:
- Body piercing
- Make up
It refers to your own unique style and the way you carry out. In broad terms, it refers to latest creations of designers. In general fashion is known in the field of clothing. Fashion is both for men as well as women. These days everyone wants to look fashionable from kids to teenagers, women, Adults to older generations. Current fashion countries with the fashion headquarters are definitely New York City, London, Paris and Milan.
Buying clothes is not a big thing but the right fit and unique taste is very necessary. Patterns and colors of textiles keep changing every now and then from the man’s coat design to the styling pattern of a women’s dress. Everyday what we wear speaks a lot about the individual’s personality.
Usually people tend to like bold moves. Sometimes small change makes a lot of difference in our lifestyle and also is necessary to stand out in the crowd. Styling depends on the way a person sees things. It comes with innovation.
Choice of colors
Black is a very interesting color but for some people it can be dull and boring. For them one thing needs to be kept in mind that there are others dark and bold colors which can enhance the beauty and looks of an individual other than black like the color purple. It has its own charm and is a perfect summer look in the form of a frock and in winters the frock can be worn with leather jacket.
For party dresses
Slim pants preferably black with any party dress will look hot and bold. Even frocks can go well with slim pants. They can be black leggings or a jeans, it ultimately gives a warm and much stylish look. Party look can be anything. Keeping it simple is the mantra.
Choice of bra matters. The correct bra can remove the back fat, creates a perfect cleavage and lifts breasts. Many of the women are still known to be wearing the wrong fit and face the consequences. Look for the correct fit bra which will give you a great look with a perfect look on any clothes you put on.
- Bra should be in a single straight line all around your body
- Fasten the new bra on the bottom hook
- The underwire should lie on your rib cage and should not sit on the breast tissue
- Bra straps need to be firm
- The separator in the centre should sit tightly aligned with the breast bone
Footwear needs to be carefully chosen. The right fit and the correct shoes for a particular dress are important. Wearing the wrong fit may cause foot ailment and fashion is not about suffering pain. Therefore being comfortable in any kind of shoes is all about fashion. For example while buying a dress shoe, you can keep the following things in mind:
- Look for low heel with a broader base because higher heel can create pressure on foot. So try avoiding them and go for simple low but yet stylish heels
- Check the heel and sole materials and choose the ones that gives a cushioning effect
- Look for deeper and wider toe shape as that will prevent constriction and pinching of toes
- The wedges usually are counted among most comfortable heels. Your weight is evenly distributed on the shoe and provides support to the entire foot
- To check the cushioning of shoes, you can press it in the ball area of the shoes. It should be giving a padded feel and supports foot shape
- Synthetic needs to be avoided. Natural leather is good as it is pliable and breathable. It prevents blistering and chafing
- Avoid cuts and slippage on heels
The more comfortable your feet are, the more stylish you present yourself.
Criss Derek helps people with various fashion tips and has also been helping many women with the choice of clothing and inner wears like butterfly bra which gives every women a great look. He has the required knowledge and one can check the most recent updates in his blogs.